SmugMug Uploader Take 2

I posted my AIR-based SmugMug Uploader about a year ago, and back then, I had rolled my own version of a SmugMug API client.

Then I found the as3smugmuglib project on Google Code. I changed the app to work with that API instead of my own code.

Because I used Cairngorm when I built the original app, the protocol code was isolated into the business classes (org.stevex.smug.business). The refactoring had little impact on the rest of the project.

I cleaned up a couple of minor bugs as well, so here’s a new release. It still doesn’t have any of the features that I wanted when I started this project (like a way to automatically upload new photos, or even batch uploading) but as usual I’m hoping to get back to it soon.

Here’s a zip file with the complete source: Smug1.zip.